ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ขาย 2รายการ rega dac และ poweramp monoblock vincent spt100  (อ่าน 653 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ crazymusic

• Flat TV member
  • กระทู้: 66
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • อีเมล์
ขาย 2รายการ rega dac และ poweramp monoblock vincent spt100
« เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 11, 2017, 11:20:17 am »
ขาย 2รายการ rega dac และ poweramp monoblock vincent spt100

เดิมๆ ไม่เคยซ่อมครับ

1.rega dac เสียงนุ่มนวลเหมือนแผ่นเสียง เสียงดีมาก ได้ 5 ดาว ทุกสำนัก ของใหม่ 30000ขาย 13500 บาทครับ

Our Verdict
Got the budget? Got the system? Hear the Rega
For
Beefy build
natural, unforced, dynamic and detailed sound

2.poweramp monoblock vincent spt100 amp classA ข้างละ 100w เสียงดีมาก ได้ 5 ดาว ทุกสำนัก ของใหม่ 80000 ผมขาย 32000 บาทครับ

Review Summary
Sound   "These hybrid amps add a very slight golden glow to any music I played through them. Was that addition unkind to the music? Hardly. It was actually very pleasant. Was it, strictly speaking, completely accurate? I doubt it." "Their purity of tone is seductive, especially with vocals." "The SP-T100s aren't small-sounding amps, despite their modest size. They filled my listening room with a big, bold impression of whatever was fed to them."
Features   "The 100W SP-T100s run in pure class A with zero negative feedback" and "use vacuum tubes in the input stage and for voltage rectification, and solid-state devices in the output stage."
Use   "The amps run warm, much warmer than most solid-state amplifiers I’ve used." "It took the full 150 hours of break-in time that Vincent recommended before the SP-T100s settled in and began to strut their stuff."
Value   "'Hybrid,' 'monoblock' and '$2495' are not often used it the same sentence."

สนใจติดต่อโจ้ 0855502555 line nk2hand

ไม่รับจองปากเปล่า ใครจ่ายก่อนรับของก่อนครับ